So, you want to build your own dropshipping business. Naturally, Spocket seems like a great place to begin.
No one could deny the power of Spocket: since its inception in 2017, Spocket has consistently held a place as one of the largest dropshipping and wholesale marketplaces worldwide.
It integrates well with Shopify and WooCommerce so that you can launch a dropshipping store selling products from suppliers located in the US and EU with a few clicks. This primarily makes Spocket different from other competitors, as most other solutions focus on products sourced from AliExpress.
However, for many people, Spocket also comes with several disadvantages (which we’ll talk about right below!). That’s why we’ve compiled the top 5 Spocket dropshipping alternatives in 2022 for you!
Without any further ado, we should explore right now!
Why should you need a Spocket dropshipping alternative?
Undoubtedly, Spocket is one of the most mentioned names in any dropshipping conversation. However, many sellers believe they have had enough, and they need a more effective alternative.
They think that the problems come from:
- Limited supplier locations. Spocket enables sellers to mainly use the services of suppliers located in the US, the UK, central Europe, as well as some in New Zealand and Australia. As a result, if you want to ship items from suppliers residing outside these countries, you’ll need to prepare for more shipping rates and longer shipping times.
- Unavailable customized packaging. You can’t customize your product’s packaging to reflect your unique brand. Spocket is not the right choice if this is essential to you.
- Excluded customs duty and taxes. You might know that customs duty and taxes vary between countries. As such, Spocket does not include these fees in the overall cost of their products. Hence, you’ll need to factor this into your bottom line before selling your product.
- Difficulty in selling products on some platforms. You can sell Spocket products on Shopify, WooCommerce, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Pinterest. However, if you are an online seller relying on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Wish, or Groupon, Spocket is not for you.
- Difficulty in contacting suppliers directly. There are a huge number of merchants associated with Spocket, so it’s near-on impossible for these suppliers to answer each and every query. But if you have any concerns or questions, you can contact Spocket’s central support team.
Whatever could be the primary reason for your switching loyalty, below are the top 5 Spocket dropshipping alternatives to try.
Top 5 Spocket dropshipping alternatives in 2022
Dripshipper is actually a very niche Shopify dropshipping app. While Spocket lets you choose from several categories, Dripshipper is for coffee only.
This means exactly what you are thinking, yep, you can sell your own branded coffee with your logo on it. Ever wanted to be a coffee mogul? Here’s your valuable chance.
All jokes aside, the app has received many good reviews and has a strong following of users. So, if you want to dropship coffee via Shopify, Dripshipper is the way to do it.
When customers visit your website and order coffee, Dripshipper does everything for you. They package coffee with your label and brand, so customers know it comes from you, not from a dropshipping company. Then, they ship the freshly roasted coffee directly to customers within 3-5 business days from when the order was placed. Their facilities are in the USA; thus you can rest assured of the quality.
So, in short, what makes Dripshipper one of the best Spocket alternatives?
- It's hyper-niche - a perfect dropshipping app if you want to land in the coffee business.
- As you only need to focus on one niche, it becomes easier to manage your products & other business activities.
- The shipping time is within 3 days for US customers.
- Facilities are US-based.
- Its packaging and coffee design tools are sleek and easy to use.
- The order fulfillment is automated.
- Everything is branded to your company.
- No setup fees, no label charges, and no per order charges
- Dripshipper offers a free 14-day trial, so you can test it out to see if it meets your requirements.
From only $30/month, you’ll experience all of the above awesome features of Dripshipper.
Oberlo was one of the first to run a system that automatically syncs products, order tracking, and product information with Shopify stores. That’s why it’s probably the most popular of all dropshipping apps.
In the past, sellers were forced to work through AliExpress, which is known for long shipping times. But Oberlo has added more dropshipping suppliers from around the world to solve this problem.
You can browse through a massive catalog of new products in different categories on Oberlo. Then, you can choose where to ship the products, without worrying about any such problems later on.
With each product listing, you’ll also get information on the number of stores currently offering it, as well as the number of orders through other Oberlo-enabled stores. This helps you only pick the products that actually sell.
What makes Oberlo one of the best Spocket alternatives?
- Many suppliers are available with a vast selection of items.
- Once you find the items you like, Oberlo automatically syncs the information to your store.
- When adding products, you get information on the number of sales and popularity of the product in question.
- All items remain up-to-date, so if an item is out of stock, your consumers won’t end up buying it.
- The platform offers a Free Starter Plan, making it simple for dropshippers without much upfront capital.
In general, Modalyst works like some of the apps on this list. It lets you search for products and sync them with your online store.
The main difference is how Modalyst provides access to some suppliers like Puma, Calvin Klein, and Timberland. Of course, the pricing is much higher than the average Chinese supplier, but you are able to provide the best possible products to your customers.
Besides, Modalyst directly connects with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Wix to seamlessly import products from thousands of global suppliers. Whether you want to sell women’s clothing or electronics, you can be sure to find suitable items from its collection of more than 10 million.
Modalyst also allows you to communicate with your suppliers directly and thus build a stronger relationship with them.
What makes Modalyst one of the best Spocket alternatives?
- Modalyst mainly dropships name brand products, so your customers won’t get stuck with questionable items from random suppliers.
- The shipping is faster than most dropshipping apps. You can get free shipping to the US since most dropshippers are from the US.
- You can communicate with suppliers directly.
- Modalyst offers an excellent tool for pricing rules, which helps with setting and changing prices automatically based on how much profit you would like to make.
- Modalyst offers a free plan for up to 25 products per month.
4. Inventory Source
Inventory Source has gained a lot of reputation in the dropshipping world for its ability to list items to not only Shopify but to other marketplaces, such as eBay and Amazon. Actually, there are more than 20 different E-commerce platforms supported, giving you more reach and flexibility.
All product data is uploaded automatically and connected to inventory syncing. You can manage your products using Inventory Source’s cataloging and customization tools.
Another excellent thing about this platform is that it doesn’t charge any middleman fees. You only have to pay for the monthly subscription to Inventory Source. The product prices directly come from your suppliers.
What makes Inventory Source one of the best Spocket alternatives?
- Inventory Source has a dropshipping network of more than 180 suppliers with numerous categories for you to choose from.
- The management areas and automation tools are easy to understand and use.
- It offers a free account with access to all suppliers and niches.
- If you upgrade to its paid pricing plans, you can add custom or private integrations.
- The customer support is willing to help you with many facets of your business, including backorders and returns.
Last but not least, as a US dropshipping supplier, GreenDropShip specializes in natural, organic, and specialty products made in the US.
GreenDropShip also supports selling its products on popular E-commerce platforms, such as Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and WooCommerce. You can find up to 20,000 products in different niches like food, beauty, and health in their catalog.
What makes GreenDropShip one of the best Spocket alternatives?
- GreenDropShip specializes in natural, organic, and specialty products made in the US.
- GreenDropShip offers more than 20,000 products from various sustainable brands.
- GreenDropShip supports integration with other platforms like Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and WooCommerce.
- They offer a lot of high-quality organic products that are affordable.
- They offer a fast delivery service.
The bottom line
There you have it! These five awesome Spocket dropshipping alternatives can be used as your dropshipping supplier in 2022.
You can use the trials or free account options to test them out. Plus, check their delivery time to the countries you want to target.
If you know any other great Spocket alternatives, or if you have any concerns, don’t hesitate to contact our team! Now, good luck with dropshipping!