If you have a newborn or a toddler in your home, you must be aware of the supremacy of a baby's appeal.
They have a natural charm that can warm even the fiercest heart.
What's even more astounding is how these tiny babies wield such enormous influence over us.
No wonder you have a plethora of images eating up space on your phones, where the majority are babies.
They're fond of doing something very cute or amusing that we have to capture using our phones.
We want to photograph every grin and cuddle, memorializing it all on Instagram so we don't forget anything.
When you're ready to post some of those shots on Instagram, you'll need a stash of adorable and clever baby captions to go with them.
Normally, this is the difficult part, but not anymore!
Fortunately, I have gathered a large collection of baby captions for Instagram.
Wittiest and Funniest Baby Captions To Try
Babies are extremely cute. Hence, you want to pair their adorable pictures with cute, witty, and funny captions as well.
Are you ready to flood your Instagram feed with sweet baby photos?
You feed the baby, and I will feed the sweet baby captions.
You might try some of these:
- The snuggle is real.
- Hello, I’m new here!
- I got my mind on my mommy and my mommy on my mind.
- Alexa, change my diaper.
- Boss baby.
- Fresh out of the oven and ready for snugglin’.
- I’ll have a bottle of your finest house "white", please.
- Storm Pooper.
- I’m not crying; I’m just ordering dinner.
- Eat, nap, repeat.
- You’re my favorite reason ever to lose sleep.
- Fearfully and wonderfully made.
- I only cry, when ugly people hold me.
- Don’t look at me! That smell is coming from my dad!
- Ice, ice, baby!
- Hello, my name is Trouble.
- Of course, I’m cute! Have you seen my Mommy?
- Mom just changed my diaper, already pooped on It.
- My parents think they’re in charge. They’re so cute.
- I still live with my parents.
- What do you mean we’re out of milk?
- I hope you are comfy when you're holding me.
- Baby, don’t cry. Milk’s coming over.
- You’re my ultimate throwback!
- I heard my mom, gotta start crying!
- Make no mistake about why these babies are here—they are here to replace us.
- I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food.
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.
- You’re my favorite reason to lose sleep.
- A toddler can do more in one unsupervised moment than most people can do all day.
Sweetest Baby Captions that Show Your Pure Love and Thankfulness to Your Baby
Are you starting to fall in love with your baby? Do you randomly feel so thankful that you get to witness a very charming and lovable little creature?
These Instagram captions might be what you are looking for:
- We made a wish, and you came true.
- Home is where my baby is.
- It only took nine months to create a lifetime of love.
- You’re everything I never knew I wanted.
- Dream big, little one.
- Happiness is the laughter of babies.
- More than expected, better than imagined, and all I could have wished for.
- The littlest things in life truly are the best things.
- It turns out fairy tales do come true.
- Your first breath took ours away.
- You’re so small, yet you take up my entire heart.
- I don’t know yet who you will be, but I know you are my everything.
- I love you to the moon and back.
- No matter how big you get, you’ll always be my baby.
- Little one, you are so loved.
- This tiny human is my whole heart.
- Ten tiny fingers, 10 perfect toes; fill our hearts with love that overflows.
- I wonder if you’ll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.
- You were the missing piece to our puzzle.
- Thank you for choosing me.
- Our family is now complete.
- From head to toe, you’re all the joy I know.
- You are my legacy, little one.
- Thank you for making me a mommy.
- You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.
- Tiny but mighty.
- Words cannot describe how happy I am right now with you, little one.
- Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.
- I may not be perfect, but when I look at you, I know I did one thing perfectly right.
- If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.
- You can outgrow a mother’s lap, but never her heart.
- Now I genuinely believe in love at first sight.
- From small beginnings come great things.
- You are my masterpiece.
- You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.
- A baby makes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.
- Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.
- Let her sleep, for when she wakes up, she will move mountains.
- My cute baby boy reminds me of how much love is still there in the world.
- Do you like it? We made it ourselves.
- Your little fingers and perfect toes fill our hearts with love that overflows.
- The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts.
- You are my sunshine.
- Always kiss me goodnight.
- First came love then you came.
- You are so perfect to me.
- What a special miracle.
- Your little soul found a home.
- My baby’s smile is an antidote to take your day’s stress away.
- My baby's smile melts my heart and calms my soul.
- The most precious jewels you'll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.
- I loved you from the very start. You stole my breath, embraced my heart.
- Our life together has just begun. You’re part of me, my little one.
- Having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses.
- Twinkle twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are?
Meaningful Baby Quotes You May Incorporate in your Baby Instagram Photos
Sometimes, the perfect caption to match with your exceptional baby Instagram photos are well-thought baby quotes.
If you are looking for the perfect quotes for your beloved baby, you can check these:
- "A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's." - Princess Diana
- "A day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day." - "Winnie the Pooh"
- "Having children is like living in a frat house. Nobody sleeps, everything is broken, and there's a lot of throwing up." - Ray Romano
- "Ain't no words to describe the way that I'm feeling when I look at you." - Alicia Keys
- "There is something 'bout the way you love me, that finally feels like home." - Adele
- "I hope you never lose your sense of wonder." - Lee Ann Womack
- “Like stars are to the sky, so are the children of our world. They deserve to shine!” —Chinonye J. Chidolue
- "For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you."
- “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” —Tina Brown
- “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” —Jared Padalecki
- “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.” —Benjamin Spock
- “It’s a good thing babies don’t give you a lot of time to think. You fall in love with them and when you realize how much they love you back, life is very simple.” - Anita Diamant
- "It is a moment of pure ecstasy and satisfaction when you see a smile flicker on a baby's lips, just as they gently pass into a deep slumber."
- “All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood—all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.” - Penelope Cruz
- “You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.” - Lish McBride
That’s it! Go on now, free up your storage space and upload all of your baby photos on Instagram right now! Fret not, you have all your much-needed captions here.